[opencms-dev] Detecting offline/online

David Causse dcausse at cognitis.fr
Tue Sep 28 11:14:34 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have to develop my own ContentDefinition object with it's own WorkFlow
process.
My problem is : I don't know how to detect if my object is accessed by a
user connected to the live site or a user trying to preview it's own data.
I have implemented some static method like :
public static Vector getDataList(..)
that returns a list of data but I want to filter the data according to
my workflow "published/not published" if the user is connected to online
or offline project.
I can add a CmsObject parameter to my methods.

I'm using OpenCMS 5.0.1

Thank you.

David C.