[opencms-dev] OpenCms removes scriplet code

Eduard Nesterov edn at quadrix.com
Tue Sep 28 13:13:53 CEST 2004

Thank you Thomas,

The approach you described works fine if you use scriplets in the jsp
code. Problem which I am experiencing is related to the publishing of
the html code. If I use code from your example then all "<" and ">" will
be replaced with < and > correspondingly and will never be treated
by the ASP engine as scriplets.

Ed