[opencms-dev] Documentation on 6.0apha1? Some questions...

manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Tue Sep 28 09:44:01 CEST 2004

Hello,

is there some documentation available for the 6.0alpha1 release or
should I look into the source-code for specific topics? I've found
nothing on the website and on the lists so far.

Next question concerning templates:
- What is the right procedure to transition an "old" module to 6.0
having some jsp-templates? - just remove the xml-templates and use the
jsptemplates without change or is there something special?

Are there any changes concerning the taglib (besides refactoring)?

ciao,
Manfred
--
| Manfred Schenk              | born between RFC638 and RFC640
| PGP-Keys unter              |