[opencms-dev] Need Migration steps for moving 5.0 modules to 6.0 alpha

Eric McKenna eric.mckenna at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 23:47:06 CEST 2004

Anyone had success moving 5.0 modules to the 6.0 alpha build?  I've
been trying to get the help module installed but I'm now to the point
of getting:

org.opencms.loader.CmsLoaderException: CmsException ID: 300 [Code 300
- Resource loader not template enabled]

whenever I click the help button in the Workplace.  I have updated the
jsp templates with the new package names and the templates run. (ie,
/system/modules/org.opencms.help/jsptemplates/help_default.jsp
displays correctly)

Is there some property setting or something else that I'm missing to
get legacy modules working?

These are the modules i have installed:
org.opencms.legacy.compatibility
org.opencms.help