Rif: AW: RE: [opencms-dev] URGENT: I'm forced to leave without help...

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Sat Oct 2 15:45:40 CEST 2004

Hi,

why don't you create a simple folder in your opencms-site and use this
folder as your download repository? You only have to create a simple JSP
that lists the content of this folder.

Or you simply list the /system/galleries/downloads/{galleryname} folder
instead, then you can use the normal gallery-administration tool.

HTH
Sebastian