[opencms-dev] mysql.sql

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Mon Oct 4 05:03:36 CEST 2004

03 Oct 2004 15:42:06,560 ERROR [s.legacy.CmsLegacyModuleAction: 156] Error
while creating master module tables
org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException:
[org.opencms.db.mysql.CmsVfsDriver.readFileHeader/3]
/system/modules/org.opencms.legacy.compatibility/setup/mysql.sql [Code 2 -
Resource not found!]
	at
org.opencms.db.generic.CmsVfsDriver.readFileHeader(CmsVfsDriver.java:854)

I get this error message in opencms.log
It looks like it is looking in the wrong place.

Later on I get an error when trying to login wherein it say that it can not
find the Admin user which is in the database.
I do not know if these are related.
I am runing the Windows binary release from version 6.0 alpha 1 dated Sept
20.

Ron