[opencms-dev] How is it possible to disable workplace?

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 14:33:31 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have made a site through opencms.Now I would like to publish this site but I fear that If I put this site on the internet, some one can crack and enter opencms workplace. So he can make any undesirable changes on this site.

 For solving this problem I think, I need to install another opencms with another DB and disable the workplace in the way that no body can enter workplace.

For more security, How it is possible to disable workplace? Do you have another solution?

Reagards,
Farnaz