[opencms-dev] OpenCms + MySQL

Kellen Dye kdye at library.ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 4 19:59:47 CEST 2004

Please post your error message for more detailed feedback.

When I installed (on Debian), I had to comment out this line in my my.cnf:
# skip-networking

This enables mysql to listen on TCP port 3306. The default (in debian) of this being disabled was preventing me from creating my tables.

Kellen

>>> frluca at compuland.com.br 10/04/04 09:40 AM >>>

Hi all

Does anyone know if MySQL has to be in MyISAM format
or InnoDB works properly with OpenCms. I'm having problems
installing OpenCms .... It's says that cannot create the
Database but MySQL is running ok in InnoDB mode.

Please, anyone help-me    :-)

Cheers,
Fred.