[opencms-dev] Importing data in MySQL via OpenCMS

Oliver Pereira Oliver.Pereira at dna.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 15:27:45 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have got a tab delimited text file which I want to upload it into a
MySQL table via opencms.

The text file is uploaded to a folder in OpenCMS

When it try to execute the code I am getting an error that the file is
not found and if I try to upload the file from my local drive I get the
following error
java.sql.SQLException: Can not issue INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE with
executeQuery()
I am using a instance of the Statement object to execute the query and
query is
"LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE " + '"' + strFilePath + '"' + " INTO TABLE
`productmaster`"
Any ideas / tips / sample code to upload a file into a table via OpenCMS
is welcome
Regards,
Oliver