[opencms-dev] Datasource implementation

Dariush dariush at eximia.it
Tue Oct 5 17:28:30 CEST 2004

Hi community,
attached my work to enable external datasources in opencms 5.0.1.

I'm using this cutomization in a test env (HP-UX10, oracle9i,
oracleAppServer10g), and I didn't found any problem by now.
More, opencms doesn't stop working after a big publishing (I reported this
problem on the list).

Please refer to provided readme to install this patch.

Let me know if you have any problem, and support me to make oracle
working on tomcat (I wasn't able to do that).

* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.

Best regards, Dariush.