[opencms-dev] Failed Install with 6.0 Alpha 1

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Oct 5 18:38:51 CEST 2004

JDK version 1.5.0 is not really supportet or tested so far.
We only have tested with 1.4.x.

Also we at Alkacon have not tested with MySql version 3.x, only with 4.0.x.
Older versions of OpenCms did work ok with mySql 3.x.

Since the freeze accours quite late (when Lucene is indexing the documents)
I assume it's a JDK issue rather then a DB issue.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts