[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editor and Mozilla?

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Oct 6 18:24:23 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Yes it is - but I have only a textarea without any WYSIWYG. Oh ...
> hmmm... Wait! I've not the sourcecode, but only plain text! Is this a
> small WYSIWYG Editor? I can write my texts and save them, but have not
> the nice features like Color, Tables, Images, etc. in
> MS-Explorer-WYSIWYG Editor?

ok you didnĀ“t found the explanantion Tol :-) This is quite easy, in the
system/editor Folder is for each Editor a folder. In this folder is an
xml configuration file. There are all browsers listed which are able to
use this editor. This XML works with Regexp and should be self explaining.

Hope this helps now

Bye Achim

--
/**