[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editor and Mozilla?

tol opencms at recordcaster.de
Wed Oct 6 21:28:18 CEST 2004

Hi!

Joachim Arrasz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [...]
> ok you didnĀ“t found the explanantion Tol :-) This is quite easy, in the
> system/editor Folder is for each Editor a folder.
Not very important, but only for other readers in future ;-)
/system/workplace/editors

> In this folder is an
> xml configuration file. There are all browsers listed which are able to
> use this editor. This XML works with Regexp and should be self explaining.
Ok I have looked in and checked the agendtyp of my browser.

My logfile told me:

"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; WinNT4.0; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113

and the xml has an entry

<agent>^Mozilla/5\.0 \(.* rv:1\..*\) Gecko/200\d* .*$</agent>

my last regex hack is 2 years ago ;) but I would say, that expression
matched my Browser :) So I must not add any agent. Right? And therefore
it must work ... must ... but didn't ;)

Tomorrow I will check it with my linux system. Perhaps it give new
cognitions.

Have you got some more ideas?

Tol

--