AW: [opencms-dev] error: OpenCms not properly configured!

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Oct 7 19:42:16 CEST 2004

Sorry for answering so late, but I was two days off.

I had the same problem. I renamed all database file names to UPPERCASE but
left the extension of the .frm-files in lowercase.

Regards

i.A. Kai Schliemann
IT-Consultant

comundus Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Schuttelgrabenring 3, 71332 Waiblingen

Tel:    +49 (0) 71 51-5 00 28-0   Fax: -99
Mobil: +49 (0)   1 74-2 11 31 98

www.comundus.com     www.comundus-e-quality.com