[opencms-dev] Forum Module

Nguyen Thanh Hai hainnt_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 05:25:40 CEST 2004

Dear Arash,

I've known that you created an org.opencms.mvnforum.v.01 module which works on opencms build_5_3_5, with Tomcat5.0.27 and MySQL. And I'm very interested in this module. Would you please send me the archive of this module and show me the right way to make it work on OpenCMS.

Hey, I'm a newbie of OpenCMS. But I found that OpenCMS is a powerful CMS system for our needs. And could you please tell me for choosing the best way : change OpenCMS core or build new modules if I want to develop a DMS system based on OpenCMS.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Nguyen Thanh Hai

http://mail.yahoo.com