[opencms-dev] htlm forms utilization

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Wed Oct 13 09:01:17 CEST 2004

I think that you should specify the path from the root folder of Open
Cms in the "action" attribute.

For instance if your JSP file is in the folder /www/com/data/ int the
virtual file system, the form tag must look like this :

<form name="newData" action="/opencms/opencms/www/com/data/AddNewData.jsp" method="POST">

I hope that it'll help you.

--

Xavier Ottolini
Développeur multimédia