[opencms-dev] Templates for JSP pages (not templates with JSP!)

Sascha Flohr s.flohr+lists.opencms at cymes.net
Wed Oct 13 14:27:09 CEST 2004

Hello,

Is there a way to use templates for JSP pages just as with normal pages?
Setting the "template" property doesn't work.

What I have is a template used for displaying the page resources, but
now I want to have a JSP generating some content that should be
displayed as a normal page would be.

It seems that a workaround is something like inserting "<cms:include
property="template" element="head" /> into the JSP. Is it just a dirty
method to do this sort of things or is it the only way?

thanks

Sascha Flohr
yinc software entwicklung