[opencms-dev] Setup problem

Audrius Karabanovas shivas at scene.lt
Thu Oct 14 00:09:43 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm first time tried to install OpenCMS, wizards made his job well, but
after starting OpenCMS i got 500 error:

In stacktrace i found:

Root cause:
 >com.opencms.core.CmsException: 33 Resourcebroker-init error. Detailed
error: Critical error while loading resourcebroker.
 >root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 34 Registry error.
Detailed error: couldn't init registry.
 >root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 21 XML parsing error.
Detailed error: Cannot parse XML file "null".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file..

Any ideas?

----------------------------------
Console of Tomcat:
----------------------
Starting OpenCms, version 5.0.1 Kaitain

Copyright (c) 2002-2004 Alkacon Software
Copyright (c) 2000-2002 The OpenCms Group
OpenCms comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome to
redistribute it under certain conditions.
Please see the GNU Lesser General Public Licence for
further details.

[Fatal Error] :1:1: Premature end of file.

Critical error during OpenCms servlet init phase:
OpenCms initialization error!

Could not connect to the database. Is the database up and running?

Giving up, unable to start OpenCms.

P.S. MySQL up and running, db and tables in place...

Thanks in advance,
Audrius Karabanovas