[opencms-dev] open letter -- How to learn OpenCMS

Andy Kriger akriger at greaterthanone.com
Thu Oct 14 22:06:02 CEST 2004

thanks for the info - so is it the case that there's a known bug in 5.0/6.0
with cms:include and inclusion loop exceptions? because i see these a lot
(e.g. using multiple cms:includes on a single JSP or trying to view Alkcaon
docs examples or after importing the NewsRSS module and trying to view those
examples)

,----[ org.opencms.flex.CmsFlexRequestDispatcher ]
| if (f_req.containsIncludeCall(m_vfsTarget)) {
|     // this resource was already included earlier, so we have a (probably
endless) inclusion loop
|     throw new ServletException("FlexDispatcher: Dectected inclusion loop
for target " + m_vfsTarget);
| } else {
|     f_req.addInlucdeCall(m_vfsTarget);
| }