[opencms-dev] Indexing binary files

Andrew Reid andrew.reid at plug.cx
Mon Oct 18 04:36:20 CEST 2004

I'm currently looking around for implementations of a full-text search
facility for a project that I've got on the go here at work. I noticed
that OpenCMS apparently has Lucene extensions that'll allow it to index
PDF and Word documents; two content types that are rather crucial to
the project I'm currently working on.

Can somebody please point me in the direction of those extensions so
that I can grab them for integration into my project? I've had a quick
poke around the OpenCMS source tree, but I don't know it well enough to
find what I need without headaches.

Thanks in advance,

    - andrew