[opencms-dev] How install opencms with customized workplace?

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 10:00:19 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am using opencms5.0.1. I have changed some files in /system/workplace/ in order to customize workplace. For instances I made some changes in "format.css" in order to change colors and fonts in front_end. or in some cases I have changed some file's properties in system/workplace/administration/...

Now I need to install opencms with applied changes in another server. How is it possible?

Regards,
Farnaz