[opencms-dev] Forum Module

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Tue Oct 19 15:24:28 CEST 2004

Hi,

> I'm going to write a small howto, configuration guide for it and test
> it with the latest ocms (alpha1 / 2), then I will send you a link for
> download, after testing by you or some other OpenCMS / mvnForum
> Friends on this list, we could work together to make a common User and
> Role Management (Alexander Kandizor offered advice, support for this
> issue) and make it available on opencms.org for download. We could
> also make a thread on the opencms-forum by Synyx for it.

that will be very nice. I´ll offer you help on this issues :-) When
you´re able to figure out what should be done in your opinion, please
post it here or in Synyx-Opencms-Forum ... maybe we should create there
a new sub-forum for Opencms-Module-Creation.
I´ll ask our Forum Admin for this.

Bye Achim

--
/**