[opencms-dev] Adding templates in 6.0 alpha

Alex Burton alex.junk at e-plus.com.au
Wed Oct 20 13:14:19 CEST 2004

Nope, I am looking at the directory structure and still trying to work
out where I should be putting templates... and I do not understand the
concepts between Master and Body templates.

i.e. something like:

    * tomcat5.0.28.opencms\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\jsp\offline\system\modules\org.opencms.welcome\templates

or do they live else where? if there is some documentation I have missed
feel free to point me at this.

Many thanks,
Alex.