[opencms-dev] Open CMS and Mac

Jonathan jonathan at futurate.com
Wed Oct 20 17:30:16 CEST 2004

We are just getting to grips with OCMS and we are trying to select a WYSIWIG
editor that supports the production of W3C WCAG compliant content.

We are toying with the idea of customising something like FCKEditor 2 or
HTMLArea 3 to do things like force the inclusion of summary tags in tables.

Does anyone have any experience of integrating accessibility support tools
into OpenCMS, or customising an editor to support WCAG?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
---------------------------------------
Jonathan Grove