[opencms-dev] problem with opencms 5.0.1 on oracleAs10g - oc4j 9.0.4

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 08:28:14 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have installed opencms 5.0.1 on oracleAs10g, oc4j 9.0.4 and oracle 10g successfully. When I try to open website pages in online project, "http 404,file not found" error is displayed. Also "module management" in administration view can not be found and doesn't work in IE(but In Netscapa it works well).It is nice to mention that lots of time it hangs and pages show empty contents which I have to reload them to work.

Is there any hints about these problems?

Regards,
Farnaz