[opencms-dev] Navagation points in 6beta1

Gareth Hughes gh at vision360.com
Wed Oct 20 19:35:34 CEST 2004

Hi

My company has been developing a website for a client using OpenCMS 5.
However it looks like we will need to use oracle, for the last few days we
have been testing Oracle running with the CVS version of five with little
success - however 6beta1 seems to run very happily on Oracle 10g.

So we could use 6 as the product will not be ready for a while, but when I
create a module using 6.0.a1, despite clicking the checkbox, no navigation
point is created by the module wizard - does that mean that no module
development can be done using the beta - we need to make a couple of
modules, including a news module.

Cheers,

Gareth