AW: [opencms-dev] Is OpenCMS the right tool for this?

Serge Plüss serge.a.pluess at Dartmouth.EDU
Fri Oct 22 20:33:28 CEST 2004

Hi

thank you. That is kinda the answer I was looking for. I have downloaded quite
a few packages, spent a lot of time installing, configuring, etc. only to
find out that that specific program wasn't really meant to do what I needed.
So I figured I am starting to try to spell out what I want it to do and ask
if it can be done with a specific tool or not.
And even if it can be done some tools might be overkill or not really meant
for that specific task and I might be better off spending the time with
another tool that fits the task more specifically.

So now I will try to look deeper into OpenCMS and see if I can make this work.

Thank all of you for your quick answers.

Serge