AW: [opencms-dev] Is OpenCMS the right tool for this?

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Fri Oct 22 17:59:36 CEST 2004

Hi Serge,

I don't know what kind of answer you expect. But to simply answer it. Yes,
you can achieve all your issues with OpenCMS 6 (without changing the OpenCMS
core). It is just a question of templating and user/rights management.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Kai Schliemann
IT-Consultant

comundus Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, 71332 Waiblingen

Tel:    +49 (0) 71 51-5 00 28-0   Fax: -99
Mobil: +49 (0)   1 74-2 11 31 98

www.comundus.com    www.comundus-e-quality.com