[opencms-dev] OpenCMS hosting

Domenico De Seta domenico.deseta at tiscali.it
Sun Oct 24 16:44:06 CEST 2004

Hi Dylan,

I found this message in the OpenCMS mailing archive:

>>From what I'm understanding is that you want to run OpenCms on the
same box as IIS and you want the static HTML pages to be served up by
IIS and the dynamic pages by Tomcat.

>Is this correct? If yes, I might be able to give you some advice since
the company I work for has done this several times.

>- Dylan

Since I am really interested in the subject as well may I ask you to
forward me any information you will be able to retrieve?

Thanks a lot

Domenico

---