[opencms-dev] Include file html in JSP problem in Opencms6.0 alpha

cdg3472 kosol.t at g-able.com
Tue Oct 26 13:57:51 CEST 2004

Dear All
    I have some problem in Including HTML file in JSP.  When i use JSP
scriptlet

    <% cms.include("boardtitle.html"); %>

to include "boardtitle.html" in my JSP page the part (in
boardtitle.html) not show
but when i use

    <% cms.include(template,"head"); %>

the included part display properly.
in opencms5 this including is work but I have problem with Thai and
Chinese language.
When i move to opencms6 language problem is gone, but got include HTML
problem
my question is

-   in opencms6 how we can include HTML page in jsp (Scriptlet)?
-   I know that there have some change in opencms6 package was changed some.
    Is there have some API document of opencms ?

Thank for advandce
Kosol

Kosol Tuanveeradej
kosol.t at g-able.com