[opencms-dev] Two Body Elements under Opencms6 Alpha

Thomas Maerz thomasmaerz at gmx.de
Tue Oct 26 15:59:27 CEST 2004

Joachim Arrasz <info at arrasz.de> writes:

> sorry, i wrote absolutely bulls...t what i meant was, how can i use
> two body sections in OCMS6 within one page?

Edit the controlcode of a page and duplicate the <element name="body" />
part to <element name="new" />. So you can still use a default body to
init this with the correct elements.

This is the only way I found. I couldn't find a way to create a new
element in the WYSIWYG editor. Also I don't know how to keep the
elements for different languages in sync.

But maybe XML pages will deprecate and XML content is the replacement?

I hope I did get your question now.

Regards,
Thomas