[opencms-dev] Two Body Elements under Opencms6 Alpha

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Oct 26 16:49:25 CEST 2004

To define the available elements of a page, you must use the
"template-elements" property on the _template_.

To define 2 elements named "text1" and "text2", use the following syntax

text1*|Text 1 nice name,text2|Text 2 nice name

The "*" denotes the default element.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior