[opencms-dev] Login as WebUser in OCMS6 ...other concepts instead of webusers

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Oct 27 14:04:21 CEST 2004

Hello List,

next point in OCMS6 i found is that when i log in a User as webUser via
CmsObject ... the name of the user is always export instead of the
origin Username ...

Can anyone approve this?

Is it better to use a Guest dependend (inherited) Group to get all
former called WebUsers together?

Has anyone experiences with thousands of users in one Group which is a
Guest group?

In one of my projects we have thousands and thousands of users ... is
there any way to sort them better actually?

Bye Achim

--
/**
* @author Joachim Arrasz