[opencms-dev] missing /opencms/opencms/index.jsp ?

Kellen Dye kdye at library.ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 27 22:13:03 CEST 2004

After purging the webapp and the DB, I installed again and the page was there. Horray.

My previous installation had been interrupted and restarted; perhaps this caused the problem.

Kellen

>>> kdye at library.ucsd.edu 10/27/04 12:51 PM >>>
During the installation, I had everything checked to install, including iirc the Welcome Page, etc. I will purge everything and do the install again, to see if I can reproduce this.

Kellen

"Kellen Dye" <kdye at library.ucsd.edu> writes:

> Am I missing something here? or is the link wrong?

You did not import the module "OpenCms 6.0 Welcome page and release notes"?

Regards,
Thomas