[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Alpha 2 on Windows XP

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Oct 28 09:16:21 CEST 2004

Yes, we do install on XP regularly. We have NTFS and e.g. my path is
C:\Java\Tmpcat_5_18\.

A workarounf may be zipping the modules (each module folder, individually)
before starting the setup. Zipped modules are still supported, of course,
it's just easier to keep them in CVS zipped.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts