[opencms-dev] Please Help

Damien Golusin dgolusin at iqworld.net
Mon Nov 1 05:23:20 CET 2004

Hi Thomas

I have the same problem as you had.
I don't know if you have resolved it or not.
The problem is with master template when bulk uploading files.

When I compare the control codes between an imported HTML and one
created inside OpenCMS, the working one has a
<masterTemplate>...</masterTemplate> element (with a master template)
and the imported one has simply <masterTemplate/>.  An empty one.

When I try displaying the HTML file (clicking on it) I get:

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 25 XML tag missing. Detailed error:
"MASTERTEMPLATE" definition tag not found in file
/system/modules/gagne/default.htm..

Please help I don't know what else to do I tried everything.

Thank you,
Damien Golusin