[opencms-dev] XML Content Demo

Andy Kriger akriger at greaterthanone.com
Mon Nov 1 21:58:58 CET 2004

Found a solution for this so, I'll followu up my own question with the
answer for anyone else struggling with this...

<module>/classes/.../workplace.properties
fileicon.<name in opencms-workplace.xml> = Name that appears in new dialog
title.new<name in opencms-workplace.xml> = Title of file naming dialog
editor.label.<type in .XSD file>.<element name> = Label in edit dialog
editor.label.<type in .XSD file>.<element name>.help = Help bubble text in
edit dialog