[opencms-dev] XML Content Demo

Andy Kriger akriger at greaterthanone.com
Mon Nov 1 21:25:26 CET 2004

<most of message deleted for brevity - questions below>

7. Localizing the XML content editor and providing help texts Check the
folder
"/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.xmlcontentdemo/classes/org
/opencms/frontend/templateone/xmlcontentdemo/". If contains the workplace
translations and lables for the editor. Syntax should be pretty clear. Note
that you must restart OpenCms / Tomact if you make changes to one of the
properties files. Note that if you create your own module, the "classes"
folder must get exported as export point.

=======

Thank you for the detailed step-by-step.

I have a workplace.properties file in
<modules>/com.gto.cms/classes/com/gto/cms

How is the workplace.properties file connected to my resource type so that
the labels/help appear in the entry form? I am seeing the item in the New
dialog (so I got step 8 of the instructions working), but it is missing the
icon and my form does not contain my labels/help.

thx
andy