[opencms-dev] Question about HTML-Comments in OpenCMS 6

Marc Buchmann Marc.Buchmann at she.net
Tue Nov 2 15:44:42 CET 2004

Hi all,

I have done some implementations on OpenCMS 6 (alpha 1 and alpha 2) and
find out if using HTML-comments (<!-- blabla -->) in the body of the
pages
(using source code editor), the comment corrupts the body of the page.

After saving the page, the page includes some stuff like "blabla --><!--
blabla --><!-- blabla --><html><body>" in front of the page content.

Have anyone an idea how I can use HTML-comments in the source code
editor
without getting these results?

Kind regards

Marc