[opencms-dev] Anyone using OpenCMS with Resin?

Andy Kriger akriger at greaterthanone.com
Tue Nov 2 18:22:26 CET 2004

Are there any OpenCMS and Resin users out there?

I have OpenCMS running, however, I see an inclusion loop error when using
the demo application (e.g. xmlcontent/list.jsp). The problem occurs when
there are multiple cms:include tags on a page. Most of the time, these can
be replaced by scriptlets and the page will work fine (though not always). I
am trying to isolate this problem to determine if it is a Resin or OpenCMS
issue and thus help one of the dev teams fix it. Anyone running into this
who might have some insight?