[opencms-dev] static export of path

Harish.Chakravarthy at sjsu.edu Harish.Chakravarthy at sjsu.edu
Tue Nov 2 22:41:58 CET 2004

Hello,

I need some help with static export of path. I am using OpenCMS 5final.

# Setting in opencms.properties
staticexport.enabled=true
staticexport.default.export=dynamic
staticexport.path=/document_root/sites/mysite
# Content in mysite folder is managed using OpenCMS.
# Other folders in sites folder are maintained outside OpenCMS.
url_prefix_export=/sites/mysite
url_prefix_http=/${WEB_APP_NAME}/opencms

When I publish /welcome/index.html (properties for folder welcome are,
export=true;module_root=/welcome),
a path like href="/contact/index.html" is rewritten as
href="/opencms/opencms/contact/index.html" if /contact is not
present inside the OpenCMS tree (path is correctly rewritten, if /contact
is present in OpenCMS tree).

Is there a way to leave a path untouched ? - if not found inside OpenCMS
tree or unless explicitly quoted using tag like cms.link

Any pointers on how to handle this or work around, will be much
appreciated.

Thanks
Harish