[opencms-dev] cannot edit XML content from details or list?

Andy Kriger akriger at greaterthanone.com
Thu Nov 4 22:05:29 CET 2004

I have detail and list files for custom XML content, but I cannot get the
editing functionality to work even though editable is set to true. I can
edit the individual files I created using forms generated from the XML
schema. The xmlcontent demo does work for me and I can edit that list file.
I am viewing the file in the Offline project as Admin so I should have
rights to edit.

Has anyone run into this?
Can anyone see a problem in these file or suggest things that could be
wrong?

thx