[opencms-dev] cannot edit XML content from details or list?

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Nov 5 08:33:37 CET 2004

You are missing the following tag right in the beginning of your page:

<cms:editable />

This usually must be located in the HEAD section of the HTML page. Not sure
if direct edit would work with your pages since your pages apparently do not
generate valid HTML. In the demos, this is already included in the template
used by the detail and list page.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior