[opencms-dev] Root context and external URLs

Robert Burén robert.buren at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 14:17:57 CET 2004

Hello,

I have just convinced my colleagues that we should ditch our
home-grown CMS in favour of opencms. We have imported our website to
opencms without any major problems. Now it is time for the "final
push" and here is where i'm having some trouble.

It's about mapping the urls so that we see the site in the same way as
before! I want to put the site in the root context, and I want to be
able to have all our publicly available subdirectories directly under
the root (as far as an external browser is concerned). In short, I
want to get rid of the "/opencms/opencms/mysite.com" that each and
every link start with. How do I accomplish this?

Regards,

Robert -- opencms rookie