[opencms-dev] Solaris/Mozilla - problem with explorer context menu

Matthias Kurz mk at baerlap.north.de
Fri Nov 5 22:49:44 CET 2004

Hi.

I'm new. I installed 6a2 under Solaris.

JDK version:    1.4.2_05
Servlet engine:         Apache Tomcat/5.0.28
Operating system:       SunOS 5.8
XML Parser:     Xerces-J 2.6.2
Unpacked WAR file:      yes
Default encoding:       UTF-8

As database i use MySQL 4.0.22.
As browser under Solaris i use Mozilla-1.7.3.

I logged in and created a test project as described in the docs. But
then, when i try to do something with one of the files, the context
menu (left mouse over page.gif in the explorer window) does not appear
under Solaris.
It works with IE and Mozilla 1.7.3 from a Windows-XP machine (accessing
the Solaris machine). I used the same account (Admin) from both machines.

Also, the tab headings look different under Solaris and Windows-XP. Under
Solaris, i see only "Title", under Windows-XP i see "Name|Title|Type|Size|..."
(short all i selected in the "Preferences" dialog).

Any ideas ?

   (mk)

PS: I'm still searching through the mailing list archive, but it is late...

--
Matthias Kurz; Fuldastr. 3; D-28199 Bremen; VOICE +49 421 53 600 47