[opencms-dev] Development environment ?

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Mon Nov 8 11:37:43 CET 2004

Hi,

> Can please anyone help me or point me to information how to set up
> OpenCMS development environment in such a way, I would be able to
> deploy JSP's in IDE such a Eclipse, would be able to use all the
> OpenCMS characteristics (for example
> com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement) and also would be able to
> debug the JSPs ?

i canĀ“t tell you how to do this with Eclipse, but under Netbeans, i just
mount the folder with installed operncms, then under to correct folders
i develop my jsps. Netbeans itself see that this is a webapp and creates
a web-module for me. To sync the data from jsp to the VFS i use Ant with
CmsShell.

Hope this helps a bit

Bye Achim