[opencms-dev] opencms taglib

Bart Vandendriessche bart at nascom.be
Mon Nov 8 15:39:15 CET 2004

Hi guys,

This might be a no-brainer question, but I've searched the mailing list
archives and googled around for a while to find something regarding my
question, without result, so here goes:

I'm about to develop a site using opencms, and I am using IntelliJ as an
IDE. I've successfully imported the opencms.jar file and have access to
the cms API. (I tested this by creating an instance of the
CmsJspActionElement which worked) However, my problem as it seems to be
is that I can't seem to find a jar file for the taglibrary, meaning
IntelliJ marks certain <cms:xxx> tags as containing errors.
Is there a place where I can download the jar for the taglibrary ?

Kind regards,
bart vandendriessche