[opencms-dev] Templating with version 6 alpha 2

Jesus Rodriguez rodpemail-opencms at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 15 15:03:09 CET 2004

Hi all.

I have a problem crating templates with OpenCms version 6 alpha2. I have
created a JSP template as follows:

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<head>
<title><cms:property name="title" escapeHtml="true" /></title>
CHARSET=<cms:property name="content-encoding" default="ISO-8859-1" />
<link type= "text/css"
href="<cms:link>../resources/mystyle.css</cms:link>">
</head>
<h2>Template head</h2>
<!-- Main pagebody starts here -->
<cms:include element= "body"/>
<!--Main pagebody ends here -->
<h2>Template foot</h2>

When I create a page using this template and I add content using the
WYSIWYG editor, sometimes the HTML content added with the Editor is not
visible on the page. Why? I have created two pages with this template
and the first one does not show the content and the second one does. It
is my foult? It is version alpha2 foult?

Thanks, JR