[opencms-dev] OpenCms 5 static export

Gregg Howard greggh at ultrasoft.co.za
Mon Nov 15 16:43:29 CET 2004

Good day All,

I would like to export a specific folder in OpenCms into a static
format. I have tried setting the export parameter to true and I have
given my folder an export name of the nature "/exportname/". The export
parameters in the opencms.properties is configured with a default of true.

I then proceed to my online screen and select the administration screen.
I then perform a static export, but the log constantly reflect that it
is skipping my folder. What am I doing wrong? How should I go about this?

Gregg