[opencms-dev] Documentation

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Nov 24 11:58:33 CET 2004

Hi Jorge, hi all

>The idea behind this is to share the documentation effort, and build nice
>doc resorces.

sure that´s the effort from the sourceforgeproject, but only 3 people
worked on this. And now the book is available...

>I've been using the forum (www.opencms-forum.de) and i feel this community
>prefers the mailing list, my posts get an answer faster here.

sure, you´re also right here, most people think the forum is in german,
and loto f other people didn´t find the Forum actually, because it´s not
an offivial one. But it´s the only one with about a 100 members from
community. If more people will help creating Tips and Tutorials it
should be able to make it very worthful for the community.

Best Regards

Achim